Prince Louis with Prince George and Princess Charlotte during the Royal Family’s summer stay at Balmoral

Smiling Prince Louis Joins George and Charlotte in Rare New Photos From Balmoral

Prince William and Princess Catherine joined King Charles and Queen Camilla for Sunday worship at Crathie Kirk, close to the Balmoral estate in Aberdeenshire.

The Waleses brought all three of their children to the service, with Prince George, 13, Princess Charlotte, 11, and Prince Louis, eight, travelling together with their parents. Louis was spotted sitting in the back of the family car, while both he and George appeared smartly dressed in dark suits for the occasion.

The royals received a formal welcome on arrival, with soldiers from Balaklava Company, 5th Battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland forming a guard of honour. Troops stood along both sides of the tree-lined driveway as the royal vehicles approached the granite church for the morning service.

King Charles and Queen Camilla arrived first, with the Wales family following shortly afterwards. William drove their vehicle, while Catherine and their three children travelled alongside him.

The Princess of Wales appeared in high spirits as she smiled from inside the car. She opted for an elegant white turtleneck teamed with a marl grey blazer and black hat, completing her look with polished makeup.

Other members of the family attending the service included Princess Anne and her husband, Sir Timothy Laurence, as well as Prince Edward and Lady Louise Windsor.

The Princе and Princess of Wales have joined King Charles аnd Queen Camilla at a Sunday servicе on the Balmoral estatе

A summer stay at Balmoral has become a regular tradition for Prince William, Princess Catherine and their children, although the length of their visit to the Scottish estate this year has not been confirmed.

Away from their usual royal schedule, the Wales family are able to enjoy a quieter and more private routine in Aberdeenshire. Their time at Balmoral typically includes plenty of outdoor pursuits, giving William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis an opportunity to relax together following months of public engagements.

Prince William and Kate’s reаction to Prince Harry’s shocking UK rеturn

Dozens of royal fans gathered near the church hoping to catch a glimpse of the family as they arrived for the Sunday service.

William and Catherine had already been spotted at Balmoral the previous day, with their appearance coming shortly after reports emerged that Prince Harry is preparing to return to Britain with Meghan Markle and their two children.

Scotland has long held particular significance for the Prince and Princess of Wales, and William has previously spoken about how George, Charlotte and Louis are now developing their own connection with the country.

“George, Charlotte and Louis are already aware of how dear Scotland is to both of us, and they’re beginning to create their own cherished memories there, too,” William said.

Also in attendance wеre Princess Anne with her husband, Sir Tim Laurence, аnd Prince Edward with his daughtеr, Lady Louise Windsor

William and Catherine have so far remained publicly silent about Harry’s reported change of direction, which comes six years after the Sussexes stepped away from royal duties and relocated to the United States.

Their lack of reaction has attracted attention, with HELLO! royal editor Emily Nash suggesting that the Prince and Princess of Wales may be less than enthusiastic about Harry’s return.

Speaking on HELLO!‘s A Right Royal Podcast, Nash highlighted the absence of any response from the Wales camp.

“Well, what is intriguing about this is the complete radio silence coming from that end of the spectrum,” she said.

She added: “And what’s interesting about it is that they’re normally away at this time of year. I imagine they’re not delighted about this.”

King Charles and Queen Camilla аrrived at Crathie Kirk Church todаy

Nash suggested that Harry and Meghan’s return could create fresh difficulties for the already strained relationship with the Prince and Princess of Wales, particularly if the Sussexes begin making regular public appearances in Britain.

“It’s going to be a very, very difficult hill to climb, having them suddenly back in the UK, popping up, doing things publicly, if that’s where they go with this,” she said.

Reflecting on the years of tension between the two sides, Nash added: “So much has been said and done that has damaged that relationship, almost beyond repair.”

Source

About The Royal Story

Check Also

Princess of Wales roses blooming for the first time at the National Memorial Arboretum

Princess of Wales Roses Bloom for the First Time at National Memorial Arboretum

A new floral display has bloomed for the first time at the National Memorial Arboretum …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *